Gia Helena's Terms & Conditions
Gia Helena's Terms & Conditions
- Applicability of these terms
- These terms and conditions apply to all services rendered by Gia Helena & Living with Boldness.
- By booking any of our services, you accept these terms and conditions. If you would like to receive a copy of these for your records, please send an email to Iam@livingwithboldness.com and we will send it to you.
- We may update these terms and conditions from time to time. Please check our website for the latest version of the terms that apply.
L&D events booked on our website
- Booking & registration
- On our website you find an overview of the learning events (courses, workshops, webinars and e-nuggets) we offer. By clicking on the Sign up Here button, we direct you to the registration page. All the details of the learning event including dates, location and price, are clearly stated.
- Each registration is binding.
- All prices mentioned on our website are exclusive of VAT, unless determined otherwise.
- Prices include all learning material needed either as a download or in printed form (download/print version depends on the type of the learning event).
- In case of physical learning events: Prices include snacks during breaks as well as lunch food including one beverage. Prices do not include expenses for overnight accommodation, dinner, breakfast or any other consummation during your presence at the learning location.
- Payment of the learning event fee is due upon registration, unless it was agreed otherwise with Gia Helena & Living with Boldness.
- Event location
- Gia Helena & Living with Boldness learning events take place either online or face to face.
- In case of face to face learning event, we take care of proper event locations supporting your learning experience. Locations differ – address details will be provided to you timely.
- Access to our online learning environment
- All our development measures are embedded in learning journeys and therefore include steps in an online learning environment. We provide all of our attendees' login credentials for our online platform. You are responsible for all the activity made in your account.
- Access to the online learning platform is strictly personal and you may not share your log-in details. If any suspicious activity is found in your account, we have the right to deny you further access and delete your account (without any liability).
- You may share content within your organization, subject to a fair use policy. You may not use any content to offer services that overlap with Gia Helena & Living with Boldness services, such as leadership training, organizational consulting, coaching and personal development, whether during any learning event or thereafter.
- Cancellation by Gia Helena & Living with Boldness
- In the unlikely event that Gia Helena & Living with Boldness has to cancel the learning event you booked online, we will inform you in due course and you may attend the next measure that fits your schedule.
Cooperation within your organizational frame I B2B cooperation
- Training day
- One trainings day consists of 8 hours.
- Travel costs
- Travel costs are charged additionally (mileage allowance, plane or train ticket, transfer from/to airport/railway station) as well as costs for board and lodging (evening prior to first event day until end of event). Plane journeys of more than 5 hours are booked in Business Class.
- Travel costs are charged 1:1, no extra fees.
- Accounting is done after each event.
- Participants number
- We recommend a maximum of 12 participants per training/group.
- Quality management
- We care for the quality of our offer. Therefore it is possible that an additional trainer/employee is present during the training days (no additional costs for you as a customer).
- Confidentiality and data protection
- Your privacy is important to us. Any confidential and/or personal data (such as email address, company data) you share with us will only be used for the purpose of the cooperation. It will not be shared with third parties (except if necessary for the cooperation or with your prior approval).
- Please respect the confidentiality of any information shared before or during the cooperation. Gia Helena & Living with Boldness and its partners will also keep confidential any confidential information shared.
- Use of third-party services
- We may give you access to external accounts, but we are not responsible for the use of those services and their terms and conditions shall apply to the use of their services.
- Sharing Gia Helena & Living with Boldness content
- You are welcome to use all of our images and text in our blog / website, as long as you mention the source and include a “dofollow” link to the original. For the avoidance of doubt, you are not welcome to share any of the information provided to you during the cooperation (in trainings, workshops, webinars, e-nuggets, …) as long as they have not been publicly shared by Gia Helena & Living with Boldness in our blog / website.
- Intellectual property rights
- Any material provided in any way during the cooperation with Gia Helena & Living with Boldness may not be copied and/or spread without our written consent.
- Cancellation and no show policy
- Both our delivery partners and we do plan in the long term. Therefor we ask for your understanding that any cancellation after a concrete order or registration does cause costs, regardless of the cause of the cancellation:
- E-nuggets: As you have lifetime access to any e-nuggets once purchased, cancellation or any type of refund is not possible.
- Workshop/training on- and offline:Cancellation up to 4 weeks prior to the beginning of an event is free of charge. Afterwards we charge 50% of the costs mentioned in the relative offer. In case of cancellation within 5 working days before the beginning of an event, we charge full costs. These cancellation conditions also apply for date shifts.
- Coaching:Cancellation/date shift is free of charge up to 48 hours before the coaching unit starts. In case of cancellation within 48 hours, we charge the full price of the coaching unit.
- Please accept that cancellations or date shifts can only be accepted in written form.
- Payment conditions
- Invoices are to be paid within two weeks from accounting without any discount.
- Changes and force majeure
- We are entitled to change date, time and location of learning events for organizational reasons as well as to substitute delivery partners.
- If a learning event has to be cancelled for reasons out of our control, we keep free from any liability.
- In case you have a complaint about an online service or anything delivered during our cooperation, please immediately and directly get in touch with your contact person within Gia Helena & Living with Boldness.
- Applicable law and court
- Austrian law is applicable.
- Any dispute shall be submitted exclusively to the competent court in Austria.
- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
- NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.